Founder & CEO – Securra,
- 20+ years of proven track record in establishing strong technology companies
- Chairman of the Amtex Group of Companies, a two decades old IT major, he has been the brains behind many successful impact products such as Kavalan, MODE, Dial 100 and eMahila.
- Director – Trendalyze, Mode, Esufys, eMahila, Inventcare
Dr. Manikanda Arunachalam
Chief Strategist, Securra
- Dr Mani has over 20 years of experience in health care and high tech Venture Capital, Private Equity and Family Office investment Management
- Vast Industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, Medical Devices, Genomics, CRO, Biotechnology and health care IT
Dr. Usha Sriram
Clinical Advisor, Securra
- Dr Usha has over 30 years of experience in endocrinology
- American Board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Founder of DIWAS, an NGO for prevention and care of Diabetes and NCDs in Girls and Women
- President Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Dr. Steven Tucker
Advisor – Clinical Team
- Dr. Steven Tucker is the founder of Tucker Medical, a Singapore-based multi-specialty practice.
- 20+ years of experience in oncology and preventive medicine in oncology and metabolic syndrome
- He was also the Chief Medical Officer at CXA Group where he focuses on strategies and tools for the prevention of chronic disease
Dr. Manish Kohli
Advisor – Informatics Team
- Dr. Kohli is an experienced healthcare leader with demonstrated history of delivering complex healthcare “firsts,” both, in the US and overseas.
- Dr Kohli was until recently the Chairman of HIMSS which is a global advisory for the transformation of Health systems.
Advisor – Technology Team
- Shailendra is a Co-founder and Managing Director of Maxim Ventures, a $200M fund which focuses on mid-stage healthcare/life science markets
- He is also the Board Observer in HD Medical, Evergaze, Nexpaq, Valor, Spire, Sotera, tosense, LVL, Unailiwear, Sarvint.